November 3, 2014

Winter Blooms - Clearly Besotted Guest Design

Hello everyone,

Here i am with my second Sneak Peek for Clearly Besotted's November release!!
I hope you all liked the Teasers yesterday!

Today,i am back with a new Set called Winter Blooms!! Oh my...these stamps are SO beautiful!!
And i thought,perfect for watercoloring!
So,i made 2 cards and used watercoloring on both of them!
I kept them very simple,since the images are so pretty and that's where i wanted to keep the focus on!
Only a few sequins and i called it done!
I know,i am not a pro in watercoloring,but i had a lot of fun making these and if i do say so myself,i really like how they turned out!


This one is even more simple.I just used a layer of silver glitter paper for a little extra shine!!
I wished the pictures would show how pretty these look in person!



Don't forget,all of these new beautiful Clearly Besotted Stamps and Dies will be available November 5th at 10pm UK time!!

Stop by Stephanie's Blog and check out what she and her fabulous Team created for today!!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!!

14 comments:

loulou said...

Cindy, your cards are so beautiful. I really love your pretty watercolouring especially on the first card. These new blooms are lovely.

Michelle Short said...

Beautiful cards Cindy :)

~amy~ said...

these are absolutely gorgeous!

Judith said...

These cards are absolutely stunning!

anja curvers said...

Such pretty cards love them all.

Sazzle Dazzle said...

Ooooh super striking and super gorgeous Cindy. Love 'em.
Sarah x

Mandy said...

These are beautiful Cindy x

Pia Larsen said...

Ooh, your cards are so lovely with the watercolouring. I especially love the first one - reminded me so much of early spring in the Danish woods :)

Tracey McNeely said...

Beautiful cards Cindy! Congrats on GD!

cm said...

Cindy, your cards are divine! What more can I say...love them both!
Hugs~c

Neets B said...

Such delicate designs, these images look wonderful watercoloured x

Linda Callahan said...

So so pretty!

Linda Callahan said...

So so pretty!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ simply GORGEOUS! I LOVE the water coloring and oh how you used these stamps! BEAUTIFULLY done!