August 6, 2014

The Card Concept #16

Hello everyone,

Happy Wednesday!!

Today,i am back with a new Challenge over at The Card Concept!!

I am pretty excidet to be announcing that i am a part of the new Wild Card Team!!

Means that i am going to be part of every Challenge,showing you cards of each Style.
I know that i may be struggling with a few ( haha ),but hey it's a Challenge! And i like to try new things every once in a while!!
I hope that i am able to show you each style as good as possible!!


For this Challenge,i made a card using the Clean and Simple Style

I made a one layer card.I drew a circle,using a circle die and a pencil.Than i started stamping the pretty blue flowers from Clearly Besotted's Love Blossom Set.Than i created 2 masks,one from the large flower and one from the smaller one.I than started stamping the leaves around the flowers using the masks in between!!Than i stamped the pretty sentiment in black,which is also from Clearly Besotted's Love Blossom.At the end a few Rhinestones,and i called it done! :)

 



Check out the TCC Blog to find more amazing creations from the Team!!!
I hope you got inspired to play along!!

Thank you so much for stopping by!!

6 comments:

cm said...

Cheering your Wild Card role announcement - and we know that you'll dazzle and delight us with fabulous cards featuring all the styles! This one here is evidence of your versatility...so absolutely gorgeous! A wedding card that will be treasured by newlyweds; it's stunning, simple, elegant...
Hugs~c

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ CONGRATS!! I am sooooo excited for you! You did AMAZING work ALWAYS! This card is simply STUNNING and I LOVE the colors!

Lindsey said...

What a gorgeous card! I had to stop by to get a better look. And I'm thrilled about your announcement. You will be fantastic!

Tracey McNeely said...

Love the flowers and a great debut to your first Wild Card challenge! ;)

Anonymous said...

So lovely flowers!! Beautiful CAS card!!!

Narelle Farrugia said...

Oh wow - this is elegant and oh so stunning!