April 16, 2014

The Card Concept #8

Hi everyone,

This is my second post for today! You may wanne scroll down for the new Freshly Made Sketches Challenge! :)

Welcome to a brand new Challenge at The Card Concept!!
I just love all the beautiful creations the Team has created!!
And it's always fun to see what you all come up with!!


And here come my Fresstyle Collage card!
I'm not sure,if i went a little crazy on mine?!! :D BUT,i sure had a lot of fun creating it!! I just couldn't stop adding stuff!! ;)
After i choose my sentiment,i thought it would be a fun idea to let little hearts rain! I created the background,with clouds that i die cut ( using them as a mask ) and distressed it using tumbled glass and peacock feathers Inks.
I covered the clouds with Rock Candy Distress Glitter to give it MORE shine! :) Just like the little hearts that i covered with Glossy Accents! So,i have rain and shine on my card! :)


supplies: Clearly Besotted - April Shower Stamps and Die, SSS - Mini Hearts Dies, Vellum, Glossy Accents, Button, Rock Candy Distress Glittler, Distress Inks, Echo Park - That's my Boy Papers, My Creative Time - Fly Away with me Dies

Stop by the Blog to find more stunning inspirations from the Team!!!
Hopefuly you'll find time to play along with us!!!

Thank you for stopping by!!!

5 comments:

cm said...

Your Freestyle Collage is one snazzy card, Cindy - the striped umbrella is adorable, and the sparkly clouds so eye-catching! You've created a lovely scene in every way! The 'raining hearts' = perfect! I think this CB set is another to add to my wish list (as is buying a lottery ticket!!). Gorgeous! Hug~c

Petra Swart said...

Oh this is super cute and so much fun, Cindy!! So clever and lovely to add all the shine on your card and have the hearts as raindrops!! Lovely!!!
Greetings from Africa!!

Karen Davis said...

Such a sweet card Cindy, I love the heart rain, so perfect with the sentiment.

Narelle Farrugia said...

Absolutely gorgeous Cindy! LOVE, LOVE, LOVE your sparkly clouds and the shiny hearts!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ Oh look at this BEAUTIFUL card!!! I LOVE how everything just flows PERFECTLY! Simply ADORE al the details!