April 17, 2014

Happy Birthday

Hi everyone,

Happy Thursday everyone! :)

I wanted to show you a card i made for the latest retro sketches Challenge.
This is a great sketch to use some scraps! 



And that's what i did...i used some left overs from the April SSS Card Kit.I really love the black doodlebug glitter paper.Need to check some stores here in Germany...i need some more of that paper! ;)

supplies: SSS April Card Kit, Gems, Twine, Clearly Besotted - Say it in Style

Thank you for stopping by!!!

8 comments:

cm said...

Oh my - I *need* the glitter paper, too! No stores in my area, though, so I may have to scout out the 'big city' when I travel to see my family this weekend (yayyyy!!). Once again, you reveal your fabulous eye-for-design, Cindy, with a card that is stunning (please don't tire of me using that word; all your cards are STUNNING!! Beautiful to the nth degree!! Hugs~c

Lindsey said...

I super love this card! The mix of papers are so fun and all the little embellishments you added take it over the top.

Petra Swart said...

Oh my, I LOVE this, Cindy!!! Great selection of papers and I love all the little embellishments you've added. This is really stunning!!

Angela said...

You use scraps in the most gorgeous way, Cindy!

Kim H said...

Cindy ~ What an AWESOME card and design! I really need to look for that paper! Every time I see you use that paper I want it more especially since I LOVE black!!!

Diane Jaquay said...

GREAT mix of papers, perfect for that sketch, LOVE!

Joni Andaya said...

How FUN this is with all the glitz!!!

Unknown said...

rather impressive design

i do not know why but i never try to graw first before cardcreating, maybe it really can help...as i also busy with the cardmaking

welcome anytime my blog http://smilingcards.blogspot.com/