October 4, 2013

Guess whoo loves you?

Hi everyone,

I acutaly planed on,not crafting today! Yeah...right!!! ;)
As i was browsing the i-net i saw the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge!
The Challenge...We're going Dotty...
so add some polka dots, spotty designer paper, embossed dots etc.

After thinking a little,i made this card in about 15 minutes...usualy it takes me way longer.Not that my cards look very time consuming,but for some reason most of them take me longer than 30-45 minutes.



And here is my card



supplies: My Minds Eye - Flair Papers, Clearly Besotted Stamps - You're a Hoot Stamps and Die, Stickles, Rhinestones, Cuttlebug Embossing Folder, Glossy Accents, Hero Arts Shadow Inks

Thank you for stopping by!! :)

1 comment:

Melissa Bove said...

Oh, how I love this card!! Love that sweet owl, the embossing, everything!! Super cute!

Thank you very much for joining us this week at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge Blog!

hugs...
Melissa