September 12, 2013

Mojo Monday

Hi everyone,

I think i like the CAS style more and more!! I mean i have always loved it,but NOT when i tried it! haha
As i said once,i always thought they where way to naked...so i'de put some more bling,some more buttons,some more twine and so on my cards.But the more i craft without,the more i like it!! Doesn't mean,that i'll stick with the CAS now,but for right now,i am liking it a lot! :)

Ok,anyways....today i made a card for the Mojo Monday Sketch Challenge Blog!

Here is the Sketch



Emma at My Creative Time had My Favorite Stamp of the Month yesterday with her Stamp Set's Home Sewn and So Grateful For You! Where she and her Team create things using these two Sets!
And i own the Home Sewn Set,just haven't used it a lot.So i made a card for the MM Challenge using these Stamps.


Supplies: Simple Stories - 24/7 Papers, Sizzix Square Dies, My Creative Time - Home Sewn Stamp Set and Vintage Stitched Label Dies, Twin Touch Markers, Glossy Accents

Thank you for stopping by!! :)

4 comments:

Paper Crafts & Scrapbooking Editor said...

Cute card, Cindy! I'm so glad you linked your blog up to the Moxie Fab World Blogroll. It will be great to stop by and say "hello" from time to time! :)

Helen G. said...

Super cute card! I love the sentiment :)

Unknown said...

Oh loving that cork for your base and fab layers!

Kim H said...

Cindy~ Well you do CAS BEAUTIFULLY! LOVE the stamps that you used and oh my that cork!! I need to use my more! Thanks for the inspiration!